1. Don’t Eat Sugar… and Avoid Sugar-Sweetened Beverages Like The Plague
2. Eating More Protein May be The Best Long-Term Strategy to Reduce Belly Fat.
3. Cut Refined Carbs From Your Diet but Eat Foods Rich in Fiber, like beans.
4. Sleep 8-9 hours. Every. Single. Night. It will Keep your Cortisol- Belly Fat Hormones in Check.
5. Add 30 Minutes of Exercise per day to Your Current Exercise Routine. Go for an Evening walk. Don’t get me wrong — exercising at any time is good for you, but walking after dinner will help your body digest foods and help you sleep good.
6. Eat Every Meal. Listen up: Skipping Meals Will Not Make You Lose Weight faster. It Will Put Your Metabolism into Slow Motion- the Opposite of What you Want.